USANA Australia welcomes Gretel Tippet to Team USANA



USANA Australia is thrilled to welcome professional netball player Gretel Tippet to Team USANA.
Gretel, who has represented the Australian Netball Diamonds Squad and the NSW Swifts, started playing netball when she was 18, after taking a break from playing in the WNBL (basketball) when she had glandular fever. After three months off, Gretel took up netball with her best friend to “regain some fitness” and “fell in love with the sport”…since then she’s never looked back.

Gretel said she loves netball because of the “competitiveness but also the femininity and professionalism”.
“I also love the team aspect of it and I've gained 11 new sisters,” she said.

In 2016 Gretel aims to be the “healthiest and fittest version” of her and would love to win another ANZ championship with the QLD Firebirds. She also hopes to make the Australian Diamonds team for the Constellation Cup and the Quad International Series.

Gretel, who currently uses USANA Essentials, HepaPlus, Probiotic and various Sense products, said the products help her to stay “healthy and fit during the season”.
“I haven’t been sick or felt run down since I've been taking my USANA products,” she said.
“I also love the Sense skin products which help to keep my skin clean and fresh.”

Gretel said her biggest motivators are definitely her brothers.
“We all play competitive professional sport and they really push me and inspire me to be the best I can be,” she said. “I am so proud of them and they watch every single of my games - along with my parents they are my biggest supporters”.

Gretel hopes she can inspire other young netballers to follow their dreams and said “every time you finish practice and step across that white line - make sure you leave the court a better player than the one you were before!”

She said it’s also important to remain calm and focused before a game.
“I think of three things I need to focus on when I'm out there on court and then I like to listen to music with my teammates and throw a ball around in the change rooms before its time to go out and shoot at the rings.”

USANA is excited to be working with Gretel and looks forward to the year ahead! Stay tuned for more updates on Gretel this year and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook for the most up to date USANA information.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,