USANA’s long-anticipated AP Convention is almost here. If you’re super-organised, you’ve probably already planned your days around your favourite speakers and their fascinating topics. But if you’re only human like the rest of us and you could do with a little organising, read on!
A word from Dr Wentz
Our chairman Dr Myron Wentz will be showcasing USANA in its 20th anniversary year. He began his career in microbiology and pioneered the first commercially-available test for diagnosing infection with the Epstein-Barr virus (thought to be responsible for a number of diseases including glandular fever). Nowadays, Dr Wentz’ work focuses on humanitarian issues such as helping children in Cambodia fight contagious diseases for which he was awarded the Children's Champion Award for his work. Hear his reflections on the last 20 years and his vision for the future.
Other highlights to plan in your diary include:
- How to lose weight and stay at a healthy weight by Australasian weight-loss expert Dr Libby Weaver.
- Essential approaches to creating better health – both general health and financial health and how to help others make gains in the same way by Dr Paige Hunter.
- An intriguing and practical guide to nutritional supplements by expert Canadian biochemist and author Lyle MacWilliam.
- Practical tips and tools to help your multi-level marketing business flourish from über-successful best-selling author Jason Shih.
- An insight into the science-based development of USANA products from the research and development experts headed by Dr Brian Dixon (who also happens to be an accomplished athlete!)
- And Michael McQueen who’ll help teach you the language of Gen Y’s – the buyers and the Associates and of today and tomorrow.
Don’t forget to get the inside information from the ‘been-there-and-done-that’ two-star Diamonds and hear whole host of shining success stories from the USANA Associates world. Plus, see how far we’ve come in 20 years of USANA as we gear up for an even more successful 20 years to follow.
Get to know the many new and updated products in the USANA range and take advantage of the AP Convention-only discounts available at the Convention shop. And, of course, this is your opportunity to get out and about and explore the iconic landmarks of the beautiful city of Sydney.
Happy AP Convention everyone!
Labels: Asia Pacific Convention 2012