We’ve had a great kick-off to 2012 with the fantastic Connect4$uccess events. Held in Brisbane, Perth, Melbourne and Sydney, over a thousand Associates attended these motivating get-togethers. Connect4$uccess, BrisbaneConnect4$uccess, Perth Connect4$uccess, Melbourne
Connect4$uccess, SydneyAssociates shared some inspiring stories about their personal journey to USANA success and revealed their special goals for the year ahead too. Gold and Ruby directors were warmly acknowledged and encouraged by all involved.
Hearing about the 10 Laws of Success was a major highlight and another high point was the stirring presentation by two-star Diamond Director Mr Chris Folland. Chris inspired and challenged audiences to set goals and make greater success a reality over the coming year. Together with his practical and useable insights to success, Chris shared his views on the characteristics that make a great leader. These include:
Thanks Chris for sharing your insights so generously, you are a USANA legend!
- Be a 100% user of the USANA products
- Grow a base of preferred customers
- Hold at least three to five presentations every week
- Make sure you invest in your own personal development daily
- Always be open to learning – in other words, be teachable!
- Be accountable to yourself
- Follow the USANA system
- Attend events (especially ones like the upcoming AP convention!)
- Edify, enlighten and encourage everyone around you.
These uplifting sessions helped everyone leave the events feeling boosted, motivated and enthusiastic – 2012 is going to be a brilliant year!
Next stop, Auckland. If you have missed previous sessions, come to The Langham Hotel this coming Sunday, 15th of January. We look forward to seeing you there!
Labels: connect for success night