Nathan Charles – Hooker for Western Force Visits USANA

Nathan Charles, our newest athlete under the USANA Athlete and Ambassador Program dropped by the USANA office for a friendly visit and to learn more about USANA products.

With USANA Staff and Associate - Kate Gyngell

Nathan is an up and coming Australian Rugby Union player and Super 15 rugby player. He plays Hooker position for Western Force which is one of the sports’ hardest and most physically demanding positions. In 2010, he made it into the Wallabies training squad and is well known for his sensational length of the field run which saw him lead his team to victory against the Crusaders.

What makes this young player’s achievements all the more remarkable is that he was born with Cystic Fibrosis, a potentially fatal disease with no known cure leading him to be chosen as the Ambassador for Cystic Fibrosis Australia.

We asked Nathan about his relationship with USANA….

‘I am thoroughly looking forward to forming a strong relationship with the USANA Team and its product. It is a product that I hope will allow me to achieve my optimum level of performance on and off the rugby field. I am excited about the prospects of what this product can do for me and am also eager to share it with others with whom I feel can benefit from its use.

I believe the team at USANA to be a well balanced, cohesive and knowledgeable unit that will support me in my drive to achieve my goals’.

With a copy of the latest Health Essentials magazine

With the USANA Essentials supplements

In the video, Nathan chats about USANA products, his fitness regime. Check it out below!



Want to know more about the USANA Athlete and Ambassador Program, contact Rashida Tayabali at rashida.tayabali@au.usana.com.

Labels: , ,