For those who have read our previous blog about Gill Stapleton’s great result in the New York Marathon, you probably already know that Gill is very much an achiever. She sets high targets for herself and works hard to achieve them, both in her business and personal life.
On her way back from New York, Gill travelled to San Jose, California and met USANA Leaders Aaron Dinh, Kathy Ngo and Miss Un and she delivered an inspiring training to all the female Associates in Aaron’s team. “As the General Manager of USANA Australia and New Zealand, it is great to take this opportunity to introduce myself to our overseas Leaders and Associates and listen to their enthusiasm for the USANA business.” Gill says.
One thing is for certain, Gill was pleased to meet the many high achieving leaders in attendance and see how they inspire each other with so many great ideas to build their USANA business.
USANA Associates achieving more
For high-achievers in USANA, in addition to their amazing work ethic they consistently exhibit and teach some basic traits.
Here are just a few....
- It is important to educate yourself in both products and the business opportunity. eApprentice is a must as is the Health and Freedom Solutions DVD
- Attend every training that you can
- Also take a guest to your local Health and Freedom events
- Make use of all the great tools on USANAtoday.
- Ask for help and watch what successful Associates do and duplicate their efforts. You will be pleasantly surprised by the results
- “Rome wasn’t built in a day”. All you need to do is to stay consistent and put something into action every day that will yield a positive business results
Finally, whatever it is you want to achieve, know that it is the power of your dedication that will bring your dreams to life. Your desire and your commitment can make a huge difference to your level of success.