Today marks Ride to Work Day, an initiative contributing to cleaner air and better health. USANA Corporate got involved and team members (from left to right); Michael, Brenda, Robbie and Paul dusted off their bicycles and hit the road.
Ride to Work Day is a free program run by independent, not-for profit, Bicycle Victoria. Last year’s event attracted over 95,000 participants across the country, cumulatively travelling 700,207km – that equates to riding around the world 17 times! Statistics show that, five months later 35% of those new riders were still riding to work.
So, what exactly are the benefits of this commuter revolution?
• Health – Keeps you fit, reducing risk of obesity, diabetes, and heart disease
• Save money – Reduces travelling expenses
• Help the planet – Reduces carbon emissions
• More productive – Through improved fitness and mental alertness
• Weight management – Combine with USANA’s RESET program and get ready for summer!
Let us know if you rode to work today by leaving your comments below.
Labels: RESET, ride to work day, usana